Erasmus+ is a European Union programme providing support to cooperation projects in the fields of Education and Training, Youth and Sport.
The aims of the Erasmus+ programme in the field of education and training are:
- To enhance and support development of all levels of education and training
- To strengthen the links among formal, informal and non-formal education and learning
- To enhance cooperation between education and labour market
- To create added values for European education and a European dimension in education
- To support cooperation among participating countries in defining education policies
Erasmus+ programme covers the period 2014-2020.
The total funding allocation for the whole period is 14.7 billion Euros.
Note: Students and the staff of the University cannot apply independently for mobility scholarships to European Commission, national agencies or Erasmus+ office. The application procedure starts with the opening of the Call and is based on the Inter Institutional Agreement between a Higher Education Institution from the Republic of Serbia and the institutions from the Programme countries.
Since 2015/2016 the biggest number of international mobility programmes of the Academy of Arts has been done through Erasmus + programme with the general aim to enhance European education.